Annual Membership Cost
- Individual $15.00
- Family $20.00
$2.00 per meeting for non-members
$5.00 for special events as advertised
Take your membership card to local nurseries and garden centres to request discounts of plants and garden materials.
Special thanks to these local businesses who helped finance the printing of our annual yearbook. Support them if you can. Email
to be included in our next printing.
Baltimore Valley Garden Centre
landscaping, delivery and planting services
5599 County Road 45, Baltimore
905 372 2662
Burns Water Gardens
specialty pond supplies
2419 Van Luven Road, Baltimore
905 372 2737
Canadian Tire Garden Centre
1125 Elgin Street West, Cobourg
905 372 6689
Crooked Creek Garden Centre
wholesale perennials, specializing in hostas
4480 Concession Road 4, Newtonville
905 786 2212
design, consultation, renovation, maintenance
Grafton 905 376 2321
Sian Pritchard firstname.lastname@example.org
Metro Floral Department
custom bouquets, arrangements, and gift baskets
store 905 Northumberland Mall
905 372 9799
Miriam Mutton, Landscape Architect
905 372 1151
Party Lines Cobourg Flower Shop
975 Elgin Street West, Cobourg
905 373 0994
Pineridge Nursery and Garden centre
Hwy 2 west of Cobourg
905 372 8848
Quinn's Blooms and Greenery
277 Division Street, Cobourg
905 372 6642
Skratt's Tree Service
preservation, storm preparedness, removal
905 373 0533 1 800 962 tree
4930 Sully Road, Gores Landing
905 342 2537
We welcome guests and new members to our meetings and events.
Memberships are kept to a minimum but with over 100 members these fees are one of the major continuous sources of funding for our activities. Adult memberships are open to any person or family over the age of 18 upon payment of the annual fee.
Members participate in all aspects of the Society, vote on issues requiring approval of the members, and are encouraged to serve as Directors, Officers and Committee members. Junior gardeners are welcomed with all membership privileges, other than voting.
Life memberships have been conferred on the following who have rendered notable service to the Society in the past; Mina Clappison, Nan Gladney, Ann Hancock, Caroline Lodge, Malcolm McDonald, Christine van Rooy, and Audrey Wilson.
- Attend informative meetings and workshops.
- Attend District and Ontario Horticultural Association meetings.
- Borrow books, magazines, and videos from our library.
- Discuss gardening topics with expert gardeners.
- Enjoy informative and entertaining speakers.
- Enter flower shows and photo competitions.
- Help organize plant sales and other events.
- Join local garden tours and bus excursions.
- Participate in the success of the Society by volunteering to serve on committees or the Executive.
- Purchase unique bulbs and plants at reduced prices at our meetings.
- Receive a membership card for discounts at local garden centres.
- Receive advance notice of Ontario gardening dates and events.
- Receive our newsletters and yearbook with list of members.
- Socialize with new friends with common interests.
Join the Cobourg Horticultural Society! Get membership Form here!